yipangst

yipangst
eightsevensixfivefourthreetwoonwzer0

(^ ThEY'rE_tH_EAR

Thursday, June 18, 2009

(^because it's Thursday::more revealed

wokin-shoes-for-gum-chewers


Thursday, June 18, 2009
(^ wokin' shoes for gum chewers
(^ long long ago, i had this odd conversation on the coming of a new era.
(^ meanwhile, the way things were was frustratingly implausible
(^ to get past testing beta blockers and then I realized why:

(^ folk were trying to make a living.
(^ and that sometimes meant making sure others
(^ couldn't undercut their bids.

(^ it upset me to no end to know that
(^ the main reason things were done the way they were was because
(^ the older "masters" had clunky old outmoded
(^ (and overpriced)equipment and storage /studio rental costs
(^ that made letting go of it as a biz loss and starting fresh
(^ with a cheaper faster BETTER biz models was unlikely from the outside.
(^ anyone offering it would be hushed over with the "2 out of 3 ain't bad" line.

(^ .. so I started ranting at insiders.



(^ just because i cared.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just got your comment, sorry, I haven't figured out how to get email notifications, if it's possible. Anyway, I live up in Canada, but will be going directly to LA, and yes, I will be seeing Halfland in person! YAY! Sorry, I don't have a Seattle stop-over.
    Cheers
    DJ

    ReplyDelete

(^ yesknow
yknot.
typ0h away.
(^>--TE3m